Here we will explain about BlueStacks which is an emulator that allows users to play Android games on Windows. BlueStacks 4 is 8 times faster than the previous version.
However, there are also some users still stating on forums that BlueStacks is sluggish and running slow on their desktop or laptop.
Read Also: fix BlueStacks Latest Version Already Installed
Slow Bluestacks: How to speed it up?
1. Update BlueStacks
Using Bluestacks while playing games will probably be faster and more responsive in the latest BlueStacks than in previous versions. So updating to the latest BS 4 is the first thing a user should do.
Those of you who are still using BlueStacks version can update the emulator without losing game data and in-app purchases by clicking the Download BlueStacks button on the software web page.
2. Allocate More RAM to BlueStacks
RAM is probably an important system resource BlueStacks needs at least 2 gigabytes. Adds more RAM to BlueStacks to reduce game lag and ensure faster gameplay. The newer BS versions include game engine settings by which the user can maximize the quantity of RAM, and other system resources, for the Android emulator.
- Follow the guide below to find out how to extend RAM for BlueStacks.
- The first step Open the BlueStacks emulator.
- Then Click the Settings button at the top right of BlueStacks to open the menu.
- Then select Settings to open a window that has higher options for the software.
- Click the Machine tab on the left of the Settings window.
- after that the user can drag the Memory bar to the right to increase the amount of RAM they want to allocate to the BlueStacks.
- Users can also select more CPU cores for BlueStacks Select the best number from the CPU Cores drop-down menu.
3. Close Third-Party Software
Please note Users can release RAM, and other system resources, for BlueStacks by closing third party software. Closing programs will have the same effect on increasing RAM allocation as it will also make more system resources available to BlueStacks. Keep in mind that there may be some background software running on Windows even though there are no program windows open in the taskbar. User can close most third party software with Task Manager as follows.
- First step Right-click the taskbar to open its context menu, and select Task Manager option.
- After that click on the Process tab which is shown directly below.
- Then Select the software (except BlueStacks) which is already listed under the application, and press the top task button.
- Lastly background process also includes some background software. Close all non-essential third-party software that is listed there.
Note that third-party software services can also consume system resources. Users can disable third party services by going through the System Configuration utility this is often the way users stop software services.
- Press the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- After that Enter ‘msconfig’ in Run, and click on the OK button.
- After that Select the Services tab in the System Configuration window.
- Select the Hide all Microsoft services option.
- Then choose a number of registered third party services that you want to cancel.
- Click the Apply and OK buttons.
- Select the Restart choice to restart Windows.
4. close up Antivirus Utilities
Many third-party antivirus software features can also add a significant impact to the performance, or speed, of Android BlueStacks games. So that’s the way to temporarily turn off these features, by disabling the antivirus package, so that BlueStacks can work quickly.
Using this User can temporarily close some antivirus software by right-clicking their system tray icon and selecting the disable or close option. If that fails, users can use another solution which is to disable it on the Settings tab in the main window of the antivirus utility.
Some antivirus software will combine hardware-assisted virtualization, which may have an important impact on your BlueStacks android emulator. This will temporarily disable antivirus software and can also disable hardware assisted virtualization.
Using Software such as Avast and AVG Antivirus Free there will also be hardware assisted virtualization settings which can be deselected by the user on the Troubleshooting tab in the utility. When you want to deselect the option Enable hardware assist virtualization if it is in your antivirus software.
5. Adjust BlueStacks’ Display Settings
When you change the display settings it usually has a big impact on the gameplay speed for Windows games. Refer to graphics settings to set resolution and DPI often speed up games because they free up system resources. Thus, adjusting the resolution and DPI, in the same way, can also speed up Android games played with the emulator for Users can adjust the display settings as follows.
- The first step is Click the Settings button in BlueStacks to open the menu.
- Then Select Settings on the menu to open the Settings window.
- Then click the View tab if it isn’t already selected.
- Select a lower resolution setting.
- Or by selecting the Low (1600 DPI) option on the Display tab.
6. Update the Graphics Card Driver
The latest graphics card drivers will be able to improve Windows gaming especially regarding visual quality; but the new graphics card driver can optimize gameplay in other ways too. Please note Windows Update will automatically update the graphics card driver if it is configured to try it. Please note that Windows Update does not always keep up with the latest graphics card driver updates. therefore, it’s best to check first for any updated drivers for your video card.
The driver updater software using this tool will provide the simplest way to quickly check and update the graphics card drivers.
For that Click Free Download on the Driving force Booster 6 website to display the software to Windows 10. Driver Booster 6 is useful for scanning and informing the user what device drivers should update when launched Then the user can press the Update Now button.
Above are some ways that can reduce gameplay lag for games played on BlueStacks, then the Android emulator game will feel faster than before.